Become a Coach
Become a Certified Professional Coach
Our unique coach training program will teach you the core fundamentals you will need to be a well grounded and skilled coach. Upon completion of the course you will be ready to fully embark into your own private practice or go to the next level by becoming a Certified Recovery and Wellness Coach and apply to be an FRC contract coach.
About the Training Programme
Through face to face, Tele-classes, on line work and practice coaching, you will learn:
Principles, Contexts and Skills
• Underlying principles of coaching: What is coaching, why does it work?
• Understand coaching orientation.
• Learn and practice Core skills and their application.
Proficiencies & Tools
• Become familiar of several different coaching tools and pathways, how and when to use them.
• Become proficient at deep listening: Develop the skill of listening at deeper levels. Listen with your other senses.
• Awaken your sense of Intuition. Intuition is an integral part of great coaching.
• Play at being Curious: A coach’s most important tool, curiosity, is the light hearted way to follow your client.
• Creating conscious relationships: Learn the parameters of the coaching relationship and how to create them in a meaningful way with your clients
Specializing, The business side, Best Practice
• The business of coaching: It is more than printing business cards. We have been there… Setting up your practice. Finding clients.
• Understand and apply the coach’s code of ethics.
• Choosing your specialities: What, who, how?
Practice, Peer Coaching, Be coached
• Peer coaching and practice coaching
• The coach in training coaches and receives coaching throughout the program.
The journey a coach-in-training takes during training is a marvellous one indeed. The insights, self discovery, shifting of attitudes, surprises, release of the old and embracing of the new, and so much more is waiting to enfold along the way. The best prize though, is at the end, when you realize this is the journey you will take your clients on everyday.
By the end of Certified Foundational Core Coach Training training, you will have enough class hours and practice time to apply to join any accreditation body for coaches as a fully certified coach.
To become certified and accredited by the IRWCCB, you will need to specialize by continuing on to our Certified Recovery and Wellness Coach Speciality Training program which will certify you as a Recovery and Wellness Coach with the option of holding several Specialities such as Diabetes, PTSD, Cancer, Substance/Behavioral Misuse, Obesity/Weight Loss,
TO FOUNDATIONAL COACH CERTIFICATION
Certified Foundational Coach Training
Delivery: 2 days Face to Face Training – Training Hrs. 15
Delivery: 3 days Face to Face – Teleclasses 3 Training Hrs. 35 Practice Hrs. 10
Delivery: 3 days Face to Face – Teleclasses 3 Training Hrs. 35 Practice Hrs. 15
Training hours 85 Practice hours 25
Need more info or have questions? Please contact us
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
The 3 part programme consists of comprehensive, effective and flexible trainings designed to train and teach powerful and transformative coaching skills to participants to form the Coaching skill set and competencies applicable across all Recovery & Wellness Coaching Specialities and Executive and Organisational Coaching.
We provide a mix of face to face live training as well as self-paced materials and live teleclasses to provide a variety of training experiences.
You will have access to your dedicated programme mentor and trainer who will support you through your coach training journey.
Your trainings have been devised by leaders in this coaching niche.
While this training programme builds towards a Recovery and Wellness or Executive and Organisational focus, all the principles in the training and the skills learned will equip you to coach individuals in a wide range of coaching niches.
Once you have integrated your coaching skills with your life experience and professional background you will be in a position to build your coaching business.
Being professionally and inspirationally trained to be a coach is vital to success but it is only half the challenge for those coaches wishing to set up on their own and build a thriving coaching business.
For this reason we believe that what happens after training is as important (if not more important) than what happens during.
- Become an officially recognized member of FRC International
- Be listed in our Coaches Directory so that you have a web presence right away
- Join our free supervisor, support and business support calls run online
- Access ongoing additional interesting training modules from our learning site
- Become an Affiliate of our store (opening 2015) and provide coaching and healthcare related products to you clients
- with a discount for them and a commission for you
- Attend our International Recovery and Wellness Coaching Conference either in person or via on-line
- Access resources to support your coaching work on your FRC membership site
- Start building your recovery and wellness coaching practice within your existing client group or generate a new one
There are no requirements for this training program
Once you have completed the training and acquired your certificate you will have enough training hours to be eligible to apply for your credential
as a CRWC – Certified Recovery & Wellness Coach from the IRWCCB
There are other minimum requirements to be able to apply for this credential
which can be found here
On completion you will be listed as an Associate Member of the FRC in our International Directory listing
Your membership fees for the first year of your FRC membership are included with your training programme
To enrol please contact us
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
The training has had a huge impact on me and has been incredibly beneficial. I feel as though I have been unburdened of the worries that had been weighing me down. I feel lighter, calmer, I have a sense of peace and have more energy. The transformation in how I feel has been astounding and the impact that this has had on me should not be underestimated. It is incredibly liberating to learn that A. I am able to choose how I feel about a situation, and that B. Everyone is both evolving and complete; they are not ‘broken’ and it is not my (nor anyone else’s) responsibility to ‘fix’ them. People are the experts in their own lives and are exactly where they are supposed to be.